Featuring a small footprint, the OCTO series Elite skimmer (Elite-INT) is an in-sump protein skimmer. Elite-INT further features high-quality cast acrylic and PVC construction, an underwater outflow for even quieter/near to silent operation, easy disassembly for maintenance with its unique “twist and lift” collection cup, a vented valve output with adjustment dial for precision control, a wine bottle shaped body which aids natural stabilisation and concentration of the organic rich foam as it rises and a professional open volute for enhanced performance.
Elite-INT is run by our very own controllable VarioS skimmer pump, which features a pinwheel impeller, a detachable controller, high quality ceramic shaft and bearing to reduce wear and tear, and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy-efficiency and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps which uses alternating current (AC), our VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps, namely, higher energy efficiency, safer operations at a working voltage of 24V and most notably, the variable speed control to adjust the ideal mix of air and water flow into the skimmer.
With the VarioS controller, users have control over the flow rates by selecting amongst five preset speed settings; indicated by five lit LEDs. A 15 or 60 minute feed mode can also be engaged or disengaged with the push of a button.
In addition, a rotatable volute allows users to adjust the output orientation horizontally or vertically (up or down), depending on their needs.
Under normal usage, VarioS pump has an expected lifespan/product life expectancy of 10 years.
Available in 3 models – Elite 150-INT, Elite 200-INT and Elite 220-INT.
Warranty* (against manufacturing defect):
2 years – Pump motor only
1 year – all other parts
Features & Benefits
- Superior performance
- VarioS DC Pump specifically made for protein skimmers
- Controllable and variable speed DC pump for energy-efficient and silent operations
- Skimmer Cup Level Float Sensor Included
- Easy Maintenance
- Open Volute optimise reaction within chamber
- High quality hand-made solid cast acrylic and machined PVC construction
- Sleek wine-shaped smooth cone body
- Automated drainage system
- Vented valve output with adjustments dial for precision control
- Oversized air intake silencer for quieter operation
- “Twist & Lift” collection cup
- Connectable to external controller for enhanced monitoring and control.
- 2 years warranty
DID YOU KNOW?
We are the first protein skimmer manufacturer in the world that designs and produces our own skimmer pumps. Our skimmer pumps have been specifically engineered to enhance and increase the efficiency of our protein skimmers.